Programs & Services » Volunteers


If you would like to volunteer for our school, you
must have a criminal record check done. This is provided free for our School and is good for 5 years District Wide.  All you need to do is go online to
You need to have a valid BC Services Card to apply online.  Please contact Parkway Elementary for the Access Code 

****SD67 does NOT accept a Shared Criminal Record Check.  You must submit a New criminal record check specific for our District.